We invite you to submit an abstract (max. 300 words) for either paper or poster presentation on any aspect of colour vision. Topics of interest include, but are not restricted, to any of the following:
- Central processing of colour signals
- Colour in occupational environments
- Colour induction and constancy
- Colour cognition
- Colour in the mesopic range
- Colour vision assessment
- Congenital colour vision deficiencies
- Phylogeny and ontogeny of colour vision
- Clinical aspects of colour vision
- Effects of ageing on colour vision
- Functional imaging and colour vision
- Genetics of colour vision
- Isolation of chromatic mechanisms
- Object-surface properties, material perception, and related topics
- Peripheral chromatic sensitivity
- Physiology of colour vision
- Unique hues
- Variability in colour vision
Abstract submission ended on 8th April, 2017. Thank you for your submission!
- Please fill in all categories marked with a *
- We cannot accept an abstracts unless its presenting author joins ICVS or renews his/her ICVS membership for 2016-2017. ICVS membership is not required for abstract submission, but it is required for paper or poster presentation at the symposium. Please do not forget to renew/join ICVS membership.
- If you would like to amend your already-submitted abstract before the deadline, please email the changes to email@example.com, so that you keep your allocated abstract number.
**Please also remember to Register for the conference.